Friday, May 17, 2013

So The Big Tris turned 3 this month. I thought we lucked out because he was such a pleasant 2 year old, but NOW is terrible are coming out! He's still my handsome, lovable, little man.
 This was his shocked face that I caught at a weird timing.
 And this is of course his favorite camera pose.
 And these are his special sprinkle pancakes!
 I had a blast making this cake, got ideas from pinterest and added my own creativity of course. Thomas the Train is Tristan's favorite right now, he nearly screamed when he saw the cake, but after a few minutes of studying it, he actually got mad at me for putting his trains on it and getting them covered in frosting!


 We took him to John's Incredible for dinner, but the best part is yet to come! We skipped a big party this year so we can take the kids to LegoLand next month as soon as dad gets off for summer!
The Saturday after his birthday, we had a big family picnic at the park. I didn't get pictures of his gifts because we ended up video taping instead, but we bought Tristan a big Thomas the Train track and I have never seen him so gitty! Mom & Quin got him his Leappad, which he was super excited about too.

No comments:

Post a Comment