Thursday, February 21, 2013

Valentine Fun

I love all the fun we get to have at preschool! I get to stay and help out at all the parties and it's great to see my daughter interact at school. We put these fun bubble valentines together this year. Once again my addiction for fabric scraps is revealed. Sometimes I think if my skull popped open a pile of fabric strips would unravel instead of a brain.


Since big Ry became an art teacher, I feel the need to be more creative with his gifts. I saw a tutorial for this on Pinterest and had to try it out adding my own creativity to it. I really like the way it came out. A mini sculpture for my sculptor.  I even got to use my own personal power drill for this one, I like to use screws on projects for him, it brings in the "man cave" part of him!
This side says "I am the fragile vessel. But you...you are always the light within me" It took me a whole month to come up with this statement, but it pretty much sums us up!
 I put something on each side. Feb 15th is our dating anniversary so this side says "Happy 8 years of togetherness."

No comments:

Post a Comment